Monday, January 2, 2012

Letters to super man

Got the idea from Rive Gauche, so here goes:

Dear Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba-Batman, 
Let me clue you in: YOU DON'T BREAK OUT JAIL AND LEAVE YOUR GIRLFRIEND IN, OR YOU'LL GET DUMPED! 
Really dude; you're way too psychological. 
Your fans are bored, baffled, or can't see that movie(that's me!). 
Yours, 
A-fan-who-finds-the-joker-creepy-and-boring 

 Dear Ironman, 
Stick to one girlfriend!
 You don't want what happened to Batman to happen to you, do you? 
You are not that funny! 
From A normal person without a robot heart

 Dear Wolverine, 
Kick those bad guys' butt!
 You are epic win, but your mask is epic fail!!
 Pwn those baddies, 
A Wolverine enthusiast 

Dear Spiderman, 
I'm expecting a lot more from the new series!! 
You better not kiss upside-down in the rain, 
Someone-who-doesn't-like-you 

Dear Nick Fury, 
Your are epicsauce!! 
A big fan 

 Dear Aqua Man, 
 Hope you drown!! 
A mean person 

Dear Fantastic 4 
You are so boring!! 
I hope the human torch falls in a pit of lava, and Mr. Fantastic: I think they should kill you by tying you to a horse and making it run off!! 
From, 
I-don't-care 

 Dear Hulk, 
YOUR MAKING ME ANGRY!
If I ever meet you, i'm gonna stick a pin in your butt!!
from,
I-want-to-get-crushed!
thanks for viewing!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!